07:30 Pick up from the hotel in Khanom and depart to Tungsong district, Nakhon Si Thammarat
10:30 Arrive to the Tourist Center by the community and continue to discover nature route by walking along the jungle trail and learning about the flora and forest. Join local plantation “PRA” (Tapos tree) is one of important plants of Southern Thailand.
12:00 Taste the local cuisine by the villager with many exotic and organic menu items.
13:00 Ready to explore another beautiful hidden Naga Cave. Paying Respect and make a wish to the Buddha image of wish or Luang Por Tan Jai. Let’s jump into Kayak boat and excited along the Naga cave with many beautiful Stalagmite and Stalactite. Enjoy swimming in the water. Make a short trail to observe a wonderful rock.
15:00 Back to the Tourist Center and continue journey to your accommodation in Khanom.
Note: minimum 4 years old
The complimentary tour included
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Khanom town area
- All equipments i.e. life jacket, helmet with flashlight etc
- Lunch, soft drink and drinking water
- All admission fees as stated in the program
- Professional tour guide(Thai-English) and staffs
- Travel insurance
The complimentary tour excluded
- Personal expenses
- Tips / gratuities for tour guide
- Any expenses that are not stated in the program
What to bring?
- Personal medication if needed
- Repellent spray
- Suitable shoes for muddy and slippery activity