What you will experience
- Explore delicious food tasting at one of the most delicious food hubs in Bangkok – Nang Loeng neighborhood
- Have the time of your life learning to cook Pad Thai, street food style & eat it for lunch!
- Duration: 9:30 a.m. – 13:00 p.m. (3.5 hrs)
- Availability: Monday – Friday (Except weekend and public holidays)
- Meeting Point: BTS Ratchathewi Exit No.2 (On the station before going down to main road) You will see a tour guide wearing HiveSters Polo-shirt, greeting you with big smile. Tour guide contact details to be released upon booking.
- Drop off Point: BTS Ratchathewi
- Meeting time: 9:30 a.m.
- What to Bring: Camera, empty stomach. An open mind with big smile!
- What to Wear: Comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
The complimentary tour includes
- Activities as stated in the program
- A charming & experienced licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch (have what you made for lunch)
- Public transportation: taxi
- A local souvenir handmade by villagers in the community
- Travel insurance (Age of insured 1-75years)
The complimentary tour excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips / gratuities for tour guide
- Any expenses that are not stated in the program