What you will experience
- Strolling along the bustling Chinatown (Yaowarat) district… it looks plain enough during the day, but it sure comes alive at night time!
- Food coma time! Try different types of local delicious dishes from hearty meals to snacks and desserts at the must-eat shops. Yum yum! Even the locals can’t stay away from their favorite delights, and you can experience them the local way right here.
- Adventure time! Hop on a tuk tuk to a hidden hipster bar district and go bar hopping around the area!
- Learn interesting Thai-Chinese culture at one of the oldest Bangkok neighbourhoods by night
- Duration: 19:00 p.m. – 23:00 p.m.
- Availability: Everyday, except Monday, all year round – tours are rain/shine and great anytime!
- Meeting Point: MRT Hua Lamphong Exit 1 (At the exit gate next from main road) You will see a tour guide wearing HiveSters Polo-shirt, greeting you with big smile. Tour guide contact details to be released upon booking.
- Drop Off Point: MRT Hua Lamphong
- Meeting time: 19:00 p.m.
- What to Bring: Camera, Your passport, Empty stomachs and big smiles. An open mind with big smile! What to Wear: No shorts or slipper
The complimentary tour includes
- Activities as stated in the program
- 6 delicious on-the-go tastings
- 2 hidden cool bars
- A charming & experienced licensed English-speaking tour guide
- A bottle of water
- Public Transportation: tuk tuk or taxi
- A local souvenir handmade by villagers in the community
- Travel insurance (Age of insured 1-75years)
The complimentary tour excludes
- Drinks and other beverages. Customers are required to purchase at least one drink at each bar at approximate 300 Baht/ drink. For beverages with alcohol, customers must be from 20 years of age
- Personal expenses
- Tips / gratuities for drivers or guide
- Any expenses that are not stated in the program