What you will experience
- Experience one of the most delicious Bangkok food hubs in Nang Loeng vintage community and the best hidden spots for an unrivaled local food experience!
- Have fun trying different local dishes from food to desserts such as Thai sweets made by a grandma who has been making traditional recipes since WWII & keeps them alive to this day!
- Enjoy interesting local stories of the people and entertainment culture of the hidden neighbourhood
- Duration: 10:00 a.m. – 13:00 a.m. (3 hrs)
- Availability: Monday – Friday (Except weekend and public holidays)
- Meeting Point: BTS Ratchathewi, Exit 2 (On the station before going down to main road) You will see a tour guide wearing HiveSters Polo-shirt, greeting you with big smile. Tour guide contact details to be released upon booking.
- Drop Off Point: BTS Ratchathewi
- Meeting time: 10:00 a.m.
- What to Bring: Camera, empty stomach and an open mind with big smile!
What to Wear: Comfortable clothes and walking shoes
The complimentary tour includes
- Activities as stated in the program
- 6 delicious on-the-go tastings
- A charming & experienced licensed English-speaking tour guide
- A bottle of water
- Public transportation: taxi
- A local souvenir handmade by villagers in the community
- Travel insurance (Age of insured 1-75 years
The complimentary tour excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips / gratuities for tour guide
- Any expenses that are not stated in the program