Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the campaign “Go Local in Bangkok”, organized by Tourism Authority of Thailand, Stockholm Office, Drottninggatan 33 GF, 111 51 Stockholm, Sweden (TAT Stockholm or we). By clicking the sign-up button, the participant (the participant or you) hereby acknowledges and agree to the terms and conditions of the campaign set forth herein
- This campaign of a complimentary tour (the offer) is offered for 1 person per 1 trip and valid for visitors travelling from Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland only, and is subject to written confirmation by TAT Stockholm.
- The value of the tour package is SEK635 per person and cannot be exchanged to cash, credit vouchers or any other means of payment. The participant is solely responsible for any taxes, duties or fees imposed on the participant as a result of the offer by a tax authority or any other governmental body in the participant’s country of residence.
- Air ticket must be purchased after the announcement of this campaign or as of 05 March 2018.
- Travel period must be during 15 April – 01 June 2018.
- TAT Stockholm requires to see E-ticket (itinerary with ticket number). We will contact you via your provided email for a copy of it.
- Select one of the tour offered and specify preferred date as well as alternative date. TAT Stockholm requires at least one week for booking arrangement. Last date of booking will be May 24, 2018 (for a tour on June 01,2018).
- When the booking is confirmed, a voucher will be sent to you to the provided email address.
- Please bring the voucher and a copy of your passport to present to our tour guide upon meeting on date of the tour. Tour vouchers cannot be transferred to any other person without the consent of TAT Stockholm.
- Number of tours offered in this campaign are limited. Confirmation is based upon first comes first served only. TAT Stockholm reserves the right to end this campaign at anytime and before May 24, 2018 in the case of all allotment is utilized.
- All 3 tour programs are arranged by Hivesters Co- Ltd., 2332 New Petchaburi Rd. Bangkapi Huaykwang Bangkok Thailand 10310 (Hivesters).
In order to avoid No-show, we kindly request for cooperation to notify us on cancellation to email@example.com as soon as possible or at least 10 days before any of the booked tour date.
TAT Stockholm or any of its affiliates assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with the offer or the non-fulfillmant of the offer.
Your personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998, we would like to inform you that your personal data collected by Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), Stockholm Office, such as name, e-mail, mobile or telephone number, travel period will be incorporated and processed in order to provide services and bookings during the campaign “Go Local in Bangkok” only. TAT Stockholm will not use your personal data for direct marketing purposes and we will not keep or store your data information after this campaign that will end 01 Jun 2018.